5/9/12

I'm insane...

...I hate leaving exams ungraded.  So I decided to push through the pain and get 'em done.
I have NOT had any time to do any analysis of your grades.  I just entered your final exam scores...some of you saw significant grade changes.  Nice! 
Here are a couple thoughts.
1.  If you want to see your final exam, I will be on campus Thursday.  Probably around 11am...till 2pm?  I have a meeting at 2, but could meet with folks again at 3pm until 5pm.  Those are probably good estimates.   If you want to meet with me, just shoot me an email ON THURSDAY to let me know what time you'll be swinging by.  (If you email me earlier, I will forget about it and might miss you.  If you don't email me at all, I might not show up!)
2.  I WILL be looking at grades with a critical eye and will EMAIL you if there are any changes between the grade in MyCR and the grade I submit to WebAdvisor.  PLEASE (pretty please) do NOT ask me about this.  It will just make me cranky, which won't help your case.  (In case anyone is hyperventilating right now, I would NEVER lower your grade!  The grade in GRADEBOOK 2 in MyCR is the LOWEST grade you can earn in my class at this point!)
3.  I might have some questions for you guys regarding your predictions on your final exam questions.  Please (pretty please?) be available to help me out if I post some questions about this.  I'm particularly curious to hear about the various strategies you employed while estimating your grades.
Good lord.  I'm about to fall out of my chair.  I will be a happier mother tomorrow, to celebrate my little darling's 6th birthday, knowing I don't have a stack of tests waiting for me.
Sending y'all giant hugs, just because I love you!
Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment